Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Comic Book Collage

    (gifted True Religion Denim Shirt - I cut off the sleeves, gifted MIH Jeans Deep V-neck, Zara Skinny Jeans, Zara Sandals altered by me, gifted Albeit Jewelry Initial Necklace, gifted Alexa Leigh Necklace, Belle Noel Wishbone Necklace c/o Glamhouse)

    Yay! I'm finally back in LA but since I'm only in LA for a couple of days out of a week (like the past 6 weeks,) I've been working like crazy and truth be told, all I want to do it just sleep. I am very sleep deprived and even though I'm wearing my sunglasses I think it shows how tired I look. 

    Tomorrow, I'll be flying to one of the cities I've always wanted to go to... Florence, Italy! I'm so stoked to be going to Florence but can't really wrap my head around what it's going to be like. Any great suggestions? What should I look at? I heard I won't need restaurant recommendations as they are all delicious. Any activities that I must do and sites that I must visit? Also, is it rude if I don't speak any Italian besides grazie and ciao? (totally doing the 21 questions)
    If you have any suggestions, please share! They will be so helpful! Thank you xoxo