Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Florence Tourist


    Not sure if I've mentioned this but not only is this my first time in Florence, but it's my first time in Europe. Because Florence is nothing but a beautiful and charming city, I now have extremely high hopes for different parts of Italy and Europe in general! I can't wait to come back here and stay longer.

    Now let's talking about shopping... I stopped by the Celine store for the first time (we don't have any in California unfortunately and fortunately) and finally made my first Celine purchase! As you can see, I could't wait to wear them!

    (Zara shirt and denim cut-offs - super similar cut here, Vintage Belt, Celine Sandals - diff. color but same heel and similar ones here and here, Botkier Valentina Bag)